Searching for a fantastic present for those white wine enthusiast buddies? How about creating a handmade vintage cork wreath. Have you been saving your corks? Well, I have the perfect little task for you, that your friends would certainly like!
1. Tie twine around straw wreath for hanger.
2. Making use of craft stick, apply Tacky Glue freely around top of wreath for very first row of corks. Enable glue to establish for around 5 mins or to gaudy stage. Area corks horizontally around top of wreath. Repeat with following 3 rows listed below the very first. Usage painter’s tape to hold together if they begin slipping.
3. Glue a row of corks beside the top row inside of wreath. Usage painter’s tape to hold in location if required.
4. For inside wreath, apply glue as well as let establish for few minutes. Place corks up and down on glue. Tape to hold.
5. For bow, reduced piece of burlap around 4″ x7″. Sew ends together making use of needle as well as string. Transform appropriate side out as well as pinch in facility. Link an item of twine around center to hold.
6. Cut small piece of cloth to walk around the center of bow. Glue in position.
7. Cut two pieces, 4″ x 3 1/2″. Glue to rear of bow.
8. Glue bow to top of wreath.
9. If preferred, enhance with raffia and/or embellishments of choice.
Cloth material 1/4 backyard
Straw wreath, 12″ or desired dimension
White wine corks, roughly 150
Needle as well as string
There are a lot of different designs you can come up with besides the vintage cork wreath. For instance you could substitute the corks for pine cones of which you can find in the outdoors.Another idea would be to use seashells if your looking for a seashore theme wreath.You could also use river stones or colored glass beads. There are endless ideas you can come up with if you use your imagination. I hope you enjoy producing this wreath design of which will last for years.
If you enjoyed this post consider subscribing to our newsletter.